Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Disney World!

I had a once in a lifetime opportunity to have my whole family at Disney World! My parents from Colorado and my brother from Nebraska all met in FL for a week trip to Disney. We had a blast! I made the girls and my neice matching polka dot outfits, and my sis in law made Minnie Mouse bows! Minnie thought they were quite cute! :) Then MiMi brought the girls the pink princess outfits, which they wore to Epcot. While we were at Epcot, we were standing in line for Spaceship Earth and one of the employees came and got us and said "Princesses do not like to wait" and brought us to the back door and put us right on the ride!













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tim! How have you been? Did you really get to meet Buzz Lightyear?!?! I'm jealous. Brian Marbach (bmrbch@yahoo.com)