Sunday, September 14, 2008

Catching up...










Sorry, it's been awhile since I blogged. Life has been keeping me busy. Makenzie has started school 4 days a week and has really blossomed into a "big kid." She even has homework now! Madelyn is going to the same program, but 2 days a week. She thinks her backpack and folder is the coolest thing ever and won't let me take anything out of it! We have been lucky to have lots of visitor's these past 2 weeks--my parents came for a week and then my girlfriend I've known for 18 years came from Kentucky the week after. As is customary, Tim left midway through my parents visit for yet another trip. (my mom is taking it personally). Anyway, the pictures from the girl's first day of school was on Tim's camera that he brings with him, so this will be out of order. Enjoy the randomness!

No comments: