Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pineapple Fountain O' Fun










(yes, she is trying to drink out of the fountain....)
So Tim's parents came for a visit this weekend and we walked around downtown Chucktown. My girlfriend Ali had a print of this pineapple fountain, which I was on a mission to find. Once we found it, we were quite confused by the sign that said "no lifeguard on duty, wade at your own risk." Come to find out, it has 3 steps going down into a little wading pool. Last summer, my girls wouldn't DREAM of getting wet at something like this. So, I was happy when they put their feet in. Then I was splashing Maddie around and she got her pants wet, which she promptly wanted to take off. Then it was the shirt...then the diaper. And this is how Maddie ended up the exhibitionist at the pineapple fountain. She had plenty of people stop and laugh at her! Both of the girls thoroughly enjoyed it!

No comments: